Valentines CookiesFrom magali777 7 years ago
- • 1-1/4 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- • * pinch of salt shopping list
- • * 1/4 cup of sugar shopping list
- • * 1/2 cup finely ground almonds shopping list
- • * 1 tbsp vanilla extract shopping list
- • * 1/3cup butter,softened shopping list
- • * 2 egg yolks shopping list
- • * to finish: shopping list
- • * powder sugar with a few drops of shopping list
- evaporated milk and 2 drops of red food shopping list
- coloring (to make the pink) shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Grease several baking sheets with butter.
- . 2. Stir flour, salt and sugar in medium size bowl
- 3. mix in almonds and vanilla extract
- 4. Cut in butter until mixture resembles fine
- bread crumbs.
- 5. Add egg yolks and mix to form a soft dough.
- 6. Roll out dough on a floured surface, and cut using a
- heart shaped cutter.
- 7. Place slightly apart
- 8. Refrigerate unbaked for 30 minutes
- 9. Preheat oven to 350F,
- 10. Bake Sables for 15 to 20 min or until light brown.
- 11. Remove, when cool, decorate with a pipe and
- the colored sugar icing.
- 12. Enjoy
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookmagali777 Mexico, MX
The Rating7 people
These are so cute and sound delicious! Love the almonds here!juels in Clayton loved it
I love the flavor of almond Magali. These are so pretty perfect form.
Five forks and a big valentine smile:)trigger in loved it
wow magali these are beautiful dear !!!!
five plus too.....
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it