Valentines Chocofudge CakeFrom magali777 5 years ago
- cake shopping list
- 225grs. butter shopping list
- 220 grs. sugar shopping list
- 6 eggs shopping list
- 350 grs, crushed cookie crumbs shopping list
- 275 grs. melted semi-sweet chocolate shopping list
- 100 grs.grounded walnuts shopping list
- FUDGE shopping list
- 275 grs. melted semi-sweeet chocolate shopping list
- 1 can condensed milk shopping list
- For my nieces cake I doubled the recipe to have 2 cakes one round and one heart shaped. shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375F. grease and line base of 20 cm. deep cake pan .
- In a large mixing bowl cream butter
- add one by one the egg yolks
- add sugar
- add melted chocolate
- add ground the cookies and the walnuts.
- in a separate bowl beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form , and fold into the mixture.
- Pour into bowl and bake it for 45 min. aprox.
- Pour condensed milk into a heavy saucepan and add chocolate, mix it perfectly and with low heat and a wooden spoon move it till you get a heavier consistency. (about 25 min)
- When the cake comes out let it cool down and pour fudge over it.
- In this case I added a valentine's decoration for the contest.
- hope you like it!!!
People Who Like This Dish 4
The Cookmagali777 Mexico, MX
The Rating8 people
Look delicious and bet it taste even better. You have my 5. Thanks for sharing. Donnakytigger in Louisville loved it
Hi there magali this is beautiful sweetie i love it ........and all the pictures too....
wow congrats to those kids well done !!!!
love ya tink aka miniminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
thank you Magali for sharing your niece and her friends cake with all of us..
they and you did a beautiful job.... and glad they won a prize for the flavor... five forkspeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it