White Cheese Chicken LasagnaFrom lacrenshaw 5 years ago
- 9 lasagna noodles shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 1 medium onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 cups chicken stock shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups milk shopping list
- 4 cups mozzarella cheese, divided shopping list
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried basil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 2 cups ricotta cheese shopping list
- 2 cups cooked chicken. cubed shopping list
- 20 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese for topping shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Cook lasagna noodles in boiling water for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Melt butter in large saucepan over medium heat.
- Cook the onion in the butter until tender.
- Add garlic and cook 30 seconds more.
- Stir in flour and salt and simmer until bubbly.
- Mix in the broth and milk and boil, whisking constantly, for 1 minute.
- Stir in 2 cups mozzarella cheese and 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Season with basil, oregano and black pepper.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- Spread 1/3 of the sauce in the bottom of a 13x9x2" baking dish.
- Layer with 1/3 of the noodles, the ricotta cheese and the chicken.
- Arrange 1/3 of the noodles over the chicken, layer with 1/3 of sauce, the spinach, the remaining 2 cups of mozzarella and 1/2 cup Parmesan.
- Arrange remaining noodles over cheese and spread remaining sauce evenly over noodles.
- Sprinkle with parsley and 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 21
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating6 people
I love this recipe!chichimonkeyface in Albany loved it
This sounds wonderful. Yummy.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
I'm making this tonight! I will let you know how it works out, thanks for posting this recipe I was trying to brainstorm on what make tonight this will be great. . .meileen in Zhuhai GuangDong loved it
Cooking Chicken203 members
Pasta Place194 members
101 A Cheese Place143 members
Chicken Its Whats For DInner119 members
Chicken Please144 members
Popeyes Paradise A Spinach Place66 members
Spinach Lovers Unite64 members
FABULOUS FRUGAL FOODIES246 members
AllRecipes Members94 members