Hot Shredded Chicken SandwichesFrom pleasantvalleycabins 6 years ago
- 1 large can of boned chicken (not sure of size, about $10 a can) shopping list
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1 12 oz. Package potato chips (Conn’s, here in Ohio, are the best because they’re greasy!) shopping list
- sandwich buns shopping list
- 1 can chicken broth (if needed later) shopping list
How to make it
- Pour chicken into a dutch oven and heat over medium heat until heated through.
- Stir in both cans of soup and heat through.
- Finely crush the potato chips in the bag and add to the chicken mixture and heat through.
- Spread on sandwich buns and enjoy.
- Use the chicken broth if thickens up too much during the serving time.
The Cookpleasantvalleycabins Logan, US
The Rating4 people
I can just imagine the 'creamy goodness'
in this "5"FORK!!!!! recipe~
I love the 'smashed' up potato-chips as one
of the ingredients! I will look here in Southern Calif. for THE most greasy chips I can find!
I must t...moremjcmcook in Beach City loved it
Twenty minutes? This is a real less-than-30-minute meal, pleasant! Sometimes greasy chips are da bomb, huh? My thanks and my five.
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
Sounds great, you have my 5 forks also. Will put this on my menu to fix.henrie in Savannah loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!