Green Beans with Shallots and Balsamic VinegarFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
How to make it
- Top and tail beans and leave whole.
- Drop into a large pot of boiling salted water and cook just 5 minutes.
- Immediately drain and run cold water over to stop the cooking.
- To serve put 1 tablespoon butter in a frying pan set over medium heat.
- Sauté shallot for a couple of minutes then toss beans into the mixture.
- As you cook them put the remaining butter and vinegar in a small saucepan.
- Heat over medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Immediately stir into the beans and sprinkle with pepper and serve.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!