Crock Pot Pork ChopsFrom lacrenshaw 5 years ago
- 4 pork chops, 1/2" thick shopping list
- 2 medium onions, chopped shopping list
- 2 celery ribs, chopped shopping list
- 1 large green pepper, sliced shopping list
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can stewed tomatoes shopping list
- 1/2 cup ketchup shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice shopping list
- 1 beef bouillon cube shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch shopping list
- 2 tablespoons water shopping list
How to make it
- Salt and pepper chops, if desired.
- Add all ingredients except water and cornstarch to the crock pot.
- Cook on low setting for 5 1/2 hours.
- Mix cornstarch and water together and stir into crock pot.
- Cook 30 minutes more.
- Serve over rice.
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating6 people
Sounds like a barbeque to me....:)gagagrits in Irmo loved it
A keeper for sure :)donman in Hammond loved it
I am printing this one and hanging it on my fridge. That is a place of honor because then I usually get to making it. You know how us recipe addicts are.lasaf in St. Paul loved it