Cauliflower And Spinach SaladFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 3 cups cauliflower shopping list
- 1/2 pound spinach shopping list
- Dressing: shopping list
- 6 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar shopping list
- 1 large garlic clove crushed shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds shopping list
How to make it
- Rinse and drain cauliflower then cut into small flowerets.
- Wash and trim spinach then stack leaves and slice crosswise into 1/4" strips.
- Place spinach in salad bowl along with cauliflower then cover and refrigerate until serving time.
- In jar combine oil, vinegar, garlic, salt, mustard, basil and pepper.
- Shake to blend well then just before serving pour dressing over vegetables.
- Add almonds and mix gently but thoroughly.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating4 people
The dressing here sounds delicious! Thanks for another great post!juels in Clayton loved it
This sounds yum'o mate!!aussie_meat_pie in My Kitchen loved it
Too cool, meow! We do almost the same things using cauliflower and broccoli. Great dressing. My thanks and my 5.
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!