Grandmas Calico BeansFrom momto5 7 years ago
- 1 lb ground beef shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 clove of garlic minced shopping list
- 1 med onion chopped shopping list
- pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 can kidney beans, rinsed shopping list
- 1/2 C brown sugar shopping list
- 1 can lima or butter beans, drained shopping list
- 1 large can pork and beans shopping list
- 1 cup ketchup shopping list
How to make it
- Sautee hamburger with onion, garlic, salt, and pepper until cooked through.
- Drain hamburger
- Add all other ingreients in large sauce pan.
- Add hamburger mixture.
- Mix well
- Simmer on med -to med-low heat on stove top for about 40 min until bubbly and heated through.
The Cookmomto5 Iona, ID
The Rating4 people
Oh my, how well I remember this delicious dish. I love it!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Good stuff, a fanily favorate.mark555 in Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World loved it