Flan cakeFrom domesticdiva0001 7 years ago
How to make it
- PRE HEAT oven to 325*
- Prepare cake mix as directed.
- In BLENDER mix well all ingredients for flan.
- Pour flan mix into mold that is generously spayed with a bakers spray.
- Add cake mix next, speading it evenly over flan mix, (pan will be filled almost to the top).
- Place in oven and bake for aprox. 1 hour or until toothpick comes out clean. Let sit for 15 min before removing from pan.
- To garnish drizzle with slightly melted caramel and sprinkle with pecans.
- REFRIGERATE UNTILL COLD
- IT IS BEST WHEN COLD
The Cookdomesticdiva0001 Mobile, AL
The Rating7 people
This sounds really good. I'll be trying it soon too. Thanks & 5 forksbrianna in loved it
Very interesting recipe, sounds very moist and good. You've posted some really great recipes, Diva....keep 'em coming!
Debdebbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
This sounds amazing. Can't wait to try, great posts today my friend, Like Debbie says keep em coming Yummers.chefmeow in Garland loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!