Jello Chocolate FudgeFrom bluewaterandsand 8 years ago
How to make it
- Combine pudding mix, sugars and milk in saucepan.
- Cook and stir over low heat until sugar completely dissolves, then bring to FULL boil, without stirring. Boil for 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat, add butter and beat until mixture thickens and loses its gloss.
- Pour into greased 9x5x3 or 8x4x3-inch pan; chill.
- Cut into squares.
The Cookbluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
The Rating7 people
Gotta try this one, thank you!! ^5debbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
This is a new one on me, but sounds easy enough, and yummy, Grandkids will love this one, Thanks Blue.....:)gagagrits in Irmo loved it
sounds great! FIVE :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!