Chao San Wei - Stir-fried Tomatoes Cucumber And EggsFrom aussie_meat_pie 7 years ago
How to make it
- Halve the tomatoes and cucumber, then cut into small wedges. In a bowl, beat the eggs with a pinch of the salt and a few pieces of the spring onion.
- Heat about half of the oil in a preheated wok, then lightly scramble the eggs over a moderate heat until set, but not to dry. Remove and keep warm.
- Heat the remaining oil over high heat, add the vegetables and stir-fry for 1 minute. Add the remaining salt, then the scrambled eggs and wine or sherry, if using.
- **** The cucumber can be replaced by green (bell) pepper or courgette (zucchini) if preferred.
The Cookaussie_meat_pie My Kitchen, AU
The Rating5 people
This is healthy and hearty love the flavors and color of the dish.
Five forks and a big smile :)trigger in loved it
Yummy!!!This recipe is absolutely delicious.but how much cucumber in this recipe?ambus in Lahore loved it
Great recipe... Healthy and delicious. Saving this to try soon...jimrug1 in Peoria loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!