Cherry Tomato Pasta With Fresh Goat CheeseFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 1-1/2 cups halved very ripe sweet cherry tomatoes preferably a mixture of red and yellow shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves minced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup minced fresh basil shopping list
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- 10 ounces dried fettuccine shopping list
- 2 ounces fresh goat cheese crumbled shopping list
How to make it
- Place tomatoes in bottom of bowl.
- Stir in garlic, salt, pepper, half of the basil and the olive oil then set aside.
- Bring large pot of salted water to a boil then add pasta and cook until just tender.
- Drain well then immediately add to bowl with tomatoes and goat cheese.
- Toss until cheese has melted and a sauce has formed.
- Garnish with remaining basil and serve at once.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!