Grilled Lemon Garlic PotatoesFrom dariana 7 years ago
- 6 medium (6 cups) potatoes, washed,unpeeled, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons purchased minced roasted garlic shopping list
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated lemon peel shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 4 tablespoons butter shopping list
How to make it
- Heat gas grill on medium or charcoal grill until coals are ash white.
- Mound potatoes and onion evenly among 6 (12-inch) squares heavy-duty aluminum foil sprayed with no-stick cooking spray. Sprinkle with garlic, lemon peel, salt and pepper. Dot each serving with 2 teaspoons butter.
- Bring edges of foil up to center; tightly seal top and sides of each packet.
- Place foil packets onto grill. Cover; grill, turning once, until potatoes are tender (15 to 20 minutes).
- TIP: Place potatoes and onion in disposable aluminum pan; cover with heavy duty aluminum foil. Sprinkle evenly with garlic, lemon peel, salt and pepper. Top with butter. Grill as directed above, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender (25 to 35 minutes).