Easy Fig PreservesFrom chef_irish 6 years ago
How to make it
- Peel and quarter figs, add sugar and sliced lemon.
- Let stand two or three hours to draw juice,
- stir now and then to help dissolve sugar.
- When sugar has softened, start cooking.
- Let come to a rolling boil.
- Boil 25-30 minutes,
- stirring constantly so liquid doesn't stick to bottom of pot.
- After foam disappears and juice has thickened a little,
- ladle into hot jars and seal.
The Cookchef_irish Gainesville, FL
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!