Broccoli and Stilton Cheese SoupFrom winslow1204 8 years ago
How to make it
- First you will add some olive oil to a pan over medium flame.
- Add onions and cook until yellow and tender.
- Next will add in your broccoli and potatoes.
- Stir in the broth, coming to a boil.
- Let all of this simer for at least 20 min.
- Stir in cheese, melting completely.
- Finally you want to puree the soup in a blender.
- Once this is done you can pour right into your serving bowls!
The Cookwinslow1204 Centerville, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!