Italian Sausage And Kidney Beans Over RiceFrom frankieanne 5 years ago
- 1 hot italian sausage, casing removed shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 8 oz can tomato sauce shopping list
- 1 Tbs. tomato paste (from a tube) shopping list
- 1 16 oz can of kidney beans, drained and rinsed shopping list
- 1 Tbs. minced fresh basil shopping list
- hot cooked rice shopping list
How to make it
- Brown the Italian sausage in a saucepan. Add the garlic and cook for another minute.
- Add the tomato sauce. Rinse out the can with just a bit of water into the pan so as not to waste any sauce. Add the tomato paste, kidney beans and basil and stir to combine.
- Let simmer until it thickens, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve over cooked rice.