Beef WellingtonFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1 pound ground beef shopping list
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1 egg beaten shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups fresh broccoli chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup white onion chopped shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 16 ounces crescent dinner rolls shopping list
- poppy seeds for seasoning. shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In medium skillet brown meat and drain well.
- Add broccoli, cheese, onion, sour cream, salt and pepper.
- Mix together and simmer 10 minutes.
- Separate dough into long rectangles.
- On cookie sheet overlap long sides of rectangles and firmly press edges and perforations to seal.
- Spoon meat mixture in 3” strips in middle of dough.
- Take the second can of dough and lay two more rectangles of dough on top leaving center open.
- Firmly press down and seal again then brush with beaten egg and sprinkle with poppy seeds.
- Bake 20 minutes then cool slightly before serving.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating4 people
I've only had beef wellington once - it was awesome. This sounds like a really great version of it and budget friendly too (can't really afford filet right now! LOL) - You've got my ^5 - thank you for a great family dinner.madmommy in Wayne loved it
one word ~ YUM ~ lolaussie_meat_pie in My Kitchen loved it
This sounds great! I can see that this will be a big hit in my household. I think I'll need to double or triple the recipe in order to feed my crew.... :-)mbeards2 in Omaha loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!