Lemon Pepper FishFrom blueeyes68ky 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat grill to medium-high or oven to 450 degrees F.
- Open foil bag. Lightly spray inside of foil bag with nonstick cooking spray.
- Arrange fish fillets in foil bag in an even layer; sprinkle with lemon pepper seasoning, tomato and green onion.
- To seal, double foil open end of foil bag.
- Place foil bag in a 1-inch deep pan.
- To cook, slide foil bag onto grill or leave foil bag in supporting pan and place in oven.
- GRILL 14 to 16 minutes on medium-high in covered grill
- OR BAKE 25 to 30 minutes in supporting pan in oven.
- Use oven mitts to cut open foil bag with a sharp knife.
- Carefully fold back top of foil bag, allowing steam to escape.
- Makes 6 servings.