Hot Crab and Artichoke DipFrom eirika 9 years ago
- 250g (1/2 lb)cream cheese shopping list
- 2 x 170 g cans of Ocean’s crabmeat with legmeat shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup marinated artichoke hearts, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 cup grated cheese, parmesan or mozzarella shopping list
- 1/4 cup red pepper chopped finely shopping list
- 1/4 cup yellow pepper, chopped finely shopping list
- salt & pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- In an oven-proof bowl blend all ingredients until creamy and well mixed.
- Heat in microwave for 2-3 minutes until bubbly.
- Remove and stir.
- Can also be heated in a 350o oven for 15 – 20 minutes or till hot and bubbly.
- Serve with raw veggies and bread.
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cookeirika Winnipeg, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!