Caramel Filled Chocolate CookiesFrom banker_girl24 5 years ago
- 1 Cup butter, Softened shopping list
- 1 Cup White sugar shopping list
- 1 Cup Packed brown sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 Teaspoons vanilla shopping list
- 2 1/4 Cups unsweetened cocoa powder shopping list
- 1 Cup Chopped walnuts shopping list
- 1 Teaspoon White sugar shopping list
- 48 chocolate covered caramel candies (i.e Rolos') shopping list
How to make it
- Beat butter until creamy. Gradually beat in white & brown sugar.
- Beat in eggs & vanilla.
- Combine flour, baking soda, & cocoa. Gradually add to butter mixture, beating well.
- Stir in 1/2 cup walnuts.
- Cover & Chill at least 2 hours.
- Preheat over to 375
- Combine remaining 1/2 cup walnuts with 1 teaspoon white sugar.
- Divide dough into 4 parts. Work with 1 Part at a time, leavign the rest in the fridge.
- Divide each part into 12 pieces. Quickly press each one with a Candy. Roll into ball.
- Dip tops into sugar mixture.
- Place on Greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 8 mins at 375.
- Let cool 3-4 mins on Banking sheet before removing.
The Cookbanker_girl24 Sedgewick, CA
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!