Vegan Poppy Chicken SaladFrom boofie 8 years ago
- Morningstar Meal Starters chicken strips (made from gardein!) shopping list
- 1 bunch scallions shopping list
- 3-4 sticks celery shopping list
- 2 cups dried cranberries shopping list
- 1 cup slivered almonds shopping list
- Poppy seed dressing ( I suggest Brianna's if you can find it) shopping list
- Chopped thyme shopping list
How to make it
- Cook up chicken strips in pan until thawed and lightly browning. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Chop chicken and place in large bowl. Finely slice celery and scallions, add to chicken. Toss in cranberries and almonds.
- Slowly add dressing while stirring. Add as much as you like, but remember it's harder to take out than it is to put in.
- Garnish with thyme and more scallions.