Garlicked Sirloin Pot RoastFrom lacrenshaw 6 years ago
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- 3 pound top sirloin roast shopping list
- 6 cloves garlic, slivered shopping list
- 6 yukon gold potatoes, peeled and quartered shopping list
- 4 carrots, cut into 2" pieces shopping list
- 2 large sweet onions, peeled and chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 1/2 cup beef broth shopping list
- 3 beef bouillon cubes shopping list
- 1 bay leaf shopping list
- 2 large green bell peppers, cut into 2" pieces shopping list
How to make it
- Rub meat with paprika, salt and pepper.
- Make slits in roast with a small knife.
- Insert garlic slivers into meat.
- Place the potatoes, carrots and onions in slow cooker.
- Place roast on top of the vegetables.
- Pour in water and beef broth; add bouillon cubes and bay leaf.
- Place lid on slow cooker and cook on High for 6 hours OR on Low for 8 hours.
- Add green peppers during last half hour of cooking.
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating5 people
This is what I call comfort food! HIGH FIVE! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
I agree, comfort food at its best! Love that garlic stuffed in the roast, thanks for the share!juels in Clayton loved it
Sonuds really good :)donman in Hammond loved it