Individual Toffee Topped Pineapple Upside Down CakesFrom peetabear 8 years ago
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup shopping list
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine, melted shopping list
- 1 cup HEATH BITS 'O BRICKLE Toffee Bits shopping list
- 4 pineapple rings shopping list
- 4 maraschino cherries shopping list
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine, softened shopping list
- 2/3 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon rum OR 1 teaspoon rum extract shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1-1/3 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 2/3 cup milk shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Heat oven to 350 F. Lightly coat inside of 4 individual 2-cup baking dishes with vegetable oil spray.
- 2. Stir together 1 tablespoon corn syrup and 1 tablespoon melted butter in each of 4 baking dishes. Sprinkle each with 1/4 cup toffee. Center pineapple rings on toffee and place cherries in centers.
- 3. Beat softened butter and sugar in small bowl until blended. Add rum and egg, beating well. Stir together flour and baking powder; add alternately with milk to rum mixture, beating until smooth. Spoon about 3/4 cup batter into each prepared dish.
- 4. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Immediately invert onto serving dish; cool slightly before serving. Refrigerate leftovers. Four 4-inch cakes.
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
The Rating4 people
I love Pineapple upside down cake, but the heath bits take it over the top.....:)gagagrits in Irmo loved it
ooooooh,that looks incredibly delicious.Will be perfect for my family.Thanks Peeta!ambus in Lahore loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!