Peanut Butter Cup Lovers CheesecakeFrom peetabear 6 years ago
- peanut butter CRUMB CRUST(recipe follows) shopping list
- 10 individual (0.8 oz. each) REESE'S peanut butter cups shopping list
- 3 packages (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups sugar shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1/3 cup dairy sour cream shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/2 cup HERSHEY'S SPECIAL dark chocolate chips or HERSHEY'S semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted shopping list
- 1/2 cup REESE'S creamy peanut butter shopping list
- sweetened whipped cream(optional) shopping list
- Additional REESE'S peanut butter cups(optional) shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Heat oven to 400°F. Prepare PEANUT BUTTER CRUMB CRUST. Remove wrappers from peanut butter cups. Cut each cup into about 16 pieces.
- 2. Beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth and creamy in large bowl. Add eggs, beating well. Add sour cream and vanilla; blend thoroughly.
- Place 2 cups batter in separate bowl; blend in melted chocolate. Pour chocolate batter into prepared pan. Add peanut butter to remaining batter; blend thoroughly. Gently stir in peanut butter cup pieces; spread over chocolate batter.
- 3. Bake 10 minutes. Without opening oven door, reduce temperature to 350°F. Bake additional 50 to 55 minutes or until center is almost set.
- 4. Remove from oven to wire rack. With knife, loosen cake from side of pan. Cool completely. Refrigerate. Just before serving, garnish with sweetened whipped cream and additional peanut butter cup pieces, if desired. Cover; refrigerate leftover cheesecake. 10 to 12 servings.
- PEANUT BUTTER CRUMB CRUST: Stir together 1-1/2 cups (about 45 wafers) vanilla wafer crumbs and 1/2 cup powdered sugar in medium bowl. Place 1/4 cup REESE'S Creamy Peanut Butter and 3 tablespoons butter or margarine in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 30 seconds or until butter is melted and mixture is well blended when stirred. Add to crumb mixture, blending thoroughly. Press onto bottom and 1 inch up sides of 9-inch springform pan.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
The Rating8 people
Now you are killing me, oh yum....gagagrits in Irmo loved it
wow, great one Peeta, I hope Jett see´s it, she will love it too, thanks for sharing!magali777 in Mexico loved it
oh yeah I am definitely a lover of this recipeaussie_meat_pie in My Kitchen loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!