Sausages with halloumi and peppersFrom aussie_meat_pie 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 220C/425F/Gas 7.
- Place the sausages into a low-sided roasting tin (this makes the cooking time shorter).
- Cut the halloumi into 0.5cm-1/4in slices and lay them on and around the sausages in the tin.
- Cut the peppers into chunks and strew them around the sausages and cheese. Drizzle over the garlic-flavoured oil.
- Transfer the tin to the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the sausages and cheese are golden-brown.
The Cookaussie_meat_pie My Kitchen, AU
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!