Ostara Egg Hunt PieFrom karlyn255 5 years ago
- 1 Ready-made graham cracker crust shopping list
- 8 oz. package cream cheese , softened shopping list
- 1 can (14 oz.) Eagle sweetened condensed milk (Not evaporated milk) shopping list
- 3/4 cup cold milk shopping list
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) instant vanilla (or your favorite flavor) shopping list
- pudding and pie filling shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups non-dairy whipped topping, thawed shopping list
- 16 mini chocolate eggs or other holiday candy shopping list
How to make it
- In large bowl beat Cream Cheese until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in condensed milk until smooth.
- Add milk and pudding mix; beat on low speed until smooth.
- Spoon half of filling into crust.
- Place chocolate eggs evenly over filling. Top with remaining filling.
- Chill 3 hours
- For young Children ... use Holiday marshmallow Candies or other soft Candies !
The Cookkarlyn255 Ypsilanti, MI
The Rating4 people
Yummy =D holidays are great good excuse to eat plenty of food...aussie_meat_pie in My Kitchen loved it
Too cool! Thanks! Five.
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
Oh yeah, I am saving this one! My kids will love you for this luscious recipe!juels in Clayton loved it