Apple And Cheese SamosasFrom capedread 7 years ago
How to make it
- Take a packet of ready made pastry and roll out to about 5mm thick.
- Cut out 5cm -2 inch diamond shapes
- put a blob of apple purée and a slice of cheese in the centre of each.
- Fold to make triangular 'samosas' and moisten the edges with water to seal.
- Put the pastries into the fridge to rest for 20 minutes.
- Place on a baking tray, glaze with a little beaten egg
- bake in a pre-heated oven (180°C/375°F/gas 4) for 10-12 minutes or until the pastry is cooked through and golden brown.
- Allow to cool on a rack and serve while still warm.
- with blobs of whipped cream