Egg Fried RiceFrom christineevans 5 years ago
- 350 g pre-cooked long grain rice (refrigerated) shopping list
- 4 tbsp oyster sauce shopping list
- 2 tbsp soy sauce shopping list
- 2 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 4 tbsp peanut oil or vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 tbsp shredded carrots shopping list
- 4 tbsp frozen peas, thawed shopping list
- 1 spring onion, sliced shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- salt and white pepper shopping list
- 1 wok shopping list
- 1 wooden spoon shopping list
How to make it
- Add a little oil to a hot wok, drop in the egg and stir rapidly to break it up.
- Add another drop of oil to the wok, followed by the garlic and the rice. Stir until well mixed.
- Add the peas, carrots, and spring onions and mix thoroughly.
- Add the oyster and soy sauces and season with salt and white pepper. Toss it all together and remove from the heat.
- Spoon the egg fried rice into individual serving bowls and it is ready to serve.