Quick and Easy Quilt CakeFrom bluewaterandsand 5 years ago
How to make it
- Bake cake in 9x13 pan according to directions.
- While still warm punch holes in cake and pour milk over cake.
- Spread caramel sauce over this.
- Top with Cool Whip.
- Add the fruit topping, if desired.
- Refrigerate for four hours.
The Cookbluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
The Rating3 people
Oh yeah, sounds like a piece of heaven!juels in Clayton loved it
Greatness for sure. You have my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
My daughter had to bring a dish to school that came from her heritage. She did some searching and this is what she found and what we made. Oh my .... it was a hit!!! They ate the while thing! So easy and quick, it has been filed in my recipes! So w...moreAnjahla in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!