Baked ShrimpFrom angelgirl94 7 years ago
- 2 sticks butter shopping list
- 1 1/2 tablespoon liquid crab boil shopping list
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper-or to taste shopping list
- 2 teaspoons black pepper-or to taste shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic-minced shopping list
- juice of 2 lemons shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano-or to taste shopping list
- 2 teaspoons salt- or to taste shopping list
- 5 pounds medium deveined but unpeeled shrimp-raw shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place shrimp in large baking pan. If necessary, use two 9" x 13" baking pans. Spread out so that shrimp are overlapping as little as possible.
- In a medium saucepan, combine remaining ingredients.
- Simmer for 5 minutes after butter melts.
- Pour mixture over shrimp.
- Bake 10 minutes, stir shimp, then bake 10 additional minutes or until all of the shrimp is pink and firm. Do not overbake.
- Serve hot in bowls with your favorite bread.
- After squeezing lemons,place them in pan for extra flavor.