St Pattys Crock Pot Corned BeefFrom harley7 4 years ago
- 3 medium onions, sliced shopping list
- small head of cabbage, cut into wedges shopping list
- 3-4 medium sized carrots, cut into chunks shopping list
- 3-4 pound corned beef brisket shopping list
- 1 cup apple cider shopping list
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed shopping list
- 2 tsp orange zest shopping list
- 2 tsp spicy brown mustard shopping list
- dash of allspice shopping list
- 3 whole cloves shopping list
How to make it
- Place sliced onions, cabbage wedges, and carrots in crock pot.
- Trim any excess fat from beef (L ike to leave a little)and place in crockpot on top of veggies.
- In a bowl, combine cider , brown sugar, orange zest,mustard, allspice and cloves.
- Put over meat and veggies.
- Cover, cook on low heat for about 8-10 hours.
- Done when meat pulls apart easily with a fork.