Oven-fried Pork ChopsFrom despinap 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Pour butter into a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- Stir together egg, milk and pepper.
- Dip pork chops in egg mixture, coat with stuffing mix and place in pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- Turn chops and bake for another 10 minutes, or until no pink remains in the meat and juices run clear.
- Contributor: allrecipes.com
The Cookdespinap Brooklyn, NY
The Rating4 people
love the Turkey in this one and seasonings thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
like the use of the ground turkey... great post.. ^5peetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
Wonderful recipe :)donman in Hammond loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!