Creamy Potatoes and HamFrom dutchie326 5 years ago
How to make it
- Melt butter in 12" skillet over medium heat.
- Add Onion, cook and stir til tender.
- Add water. Bring to boil.
- Add potato slices: return to a boil and reduce heat to low.
- Cover and cook 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add Milk, and contents of sauce packer from Potatoes; mix well.
- Stir in ham, peas and sour cream. until well mixed.
- Cook uncovered over medium heat for 10 minutes or until sauce is of desired consistency and peas are tender, stirring occasionally.
The Cookdutchie326 Parker, PA
The Rating4 people
Fantastic! I love my potatoes and ham.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
wow gotta love this one . high5 delicous thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Yum, comforting indeed. This has to be good. Great post my friend and a very high 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!