Creamy Potatoes and HamFrom dutchie326 5 years ago
How to make it
- Melt butter in 12" skillet over medium heat.
- Add Onion, cook and stir til tender.
- Add water. Bring to boil.
- Add potato slices: return to a boil and reduce heat to low.
- Cover and cook 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add Milk, and contents of sauce packer from Potatoes; mix well.
- Stir in ham, peas and sour cream. until well mixed.
- Cook uncovered over medium heat for 10 minutes or until sauce is of desired consistency and peas are tender, stirring occasionally.
The Cookdutchie326 Parker, PA
The Rating4 people
Yum, comforting indeed. This has to be good. Great post my friend and a very high 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
wow gotta love this one . high5 delicous thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Fantastic! I love my potatoes and ham.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!