Ice cream cone cupcakesFrom cookingbringmehappiness 8 years ago
How to make it
- Fill a wafer ice cream cone half-full with candy.
- Remove liners from a regular cupcakes.
- Spread a dollop of frosting evenly across top of cupcake.
- Invert cupcake into the cone with the icing side down.
- Place another dollop of frosting on top of the cupcake.
- Invert a mini cupcake and place on top of the cupcake in the ice cream cone.
- Hold cone in your hand and frost entire surface of the cupcake.
- Use the spatula to create texture in the icing to give it a “soft serve” look.
- Drop rainbow sprinkles by hand onto the cone to finish it.
People Who Like This Dish 7
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- bluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
- lacrenshaw Horsham, PA
- a1patti Salem, MA
- vinavorasane Manila, PH
- mrswolcott22 Oceanside, CA
- dragonwings647 Duchesne, UT
- jeffsgirl Medford, OR
- shellyh430 Brunswick, OH
- cookingbringmehappiness Rockford, IL
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookcookingbringmehappiness Rockford, IL
The Rating4 people
You are truly creative, cook! Thanks for this one. You got my 5.
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
Awesome!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
great picture grandkids will love these Icecream cone and cake too high5 thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!