Ice cream cone cupcakesFrom cookingbringmehappiness 6 years ago
How to make it
- Fill a wafer ice cream cone half-full with candy.
- Remove liners from a regular cupcakes.
- Spread a dollop of frosting evenly across top of cupcake.
- Invert cupcake into the cone with the icing side down.
- Place another dollop of frosting on top of the cupcake.
- Invert a mini cupcake and place on top of the cupcake in the ice cream cone.
- Hold cone in your hand and frost entire surface of the cupcake.
- Use the spatula to create texture in the icing to give it a “soft serve” look.
- Drop rainbow sprinkles by hand onto the cone to finish it.
People Who Like This Dish 7
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- bluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
- lacrenshaw Horsham, PA
- a1patti Salem, MA
- vinavorasane Manila, PH
- mrswolcott22 Oceanside, CA
- dragonwings647 Duchesne, UT
- jeffsgirl Medford, OR
- shellyh430 Brunswick, OH
- cookingbringmehappiness Rockford, IL
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookcookingbringmehappiness Rockford, IL
The Rating4 people
This is just great. Gradaughter has a birthday in April. This will make a great treat for her school class. Thanks, great post.dragonwings647 in Duchesne loved it
great picture grandkids will love these Icecream cone and cake too high5 thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Awesome!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!