Smoked Sausage And Potato Mini QuicheFrom zena824 6 years ago
- 1 bag frozen hashbrowns, thawed and squeezed dry (30 oz) shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter, melted shopping list
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten shopping list
- 1 cup half and half shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 cup finely chopped smoked sausage shopping list
- 1 cup finely shredded sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
- garnish: fresh parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees; spray two 12 cup muffin pans with cooking spray.
- Press hash browns into bottom and up sides of muffin cups.
- Gently brush with melted butter.
- Bake crusts 20 minutes; reduce heat to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, half and half, dry mustard, salt and pepper until well combined.
- Evenly divide sausage and cheese between crusts.
- Spoon egg mixture into each crust.
- Bake 15 minutes; cool in pans 5 minutes before removing.
- Garnish with parsley, if desired.
People Who Like This Dish 6
- JABNJENN Nowhere, Us
- nanascooking911 Nowhere, Us
- chummers Lindstrom, MN
- krumkake Chicago Suburbs, IL
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- dragonwings647 Duchesne, UT
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- bluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
- juels Clayton, NC
- crazeecndn Edmonton, CA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookzena824 Somewhere, USA, AR
The Rating6 people
These will be good for anytime! Sound great!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Hi zena its so great to see you posting again missed you !!!! welcome back!!!
love this dish yummy
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
love the quiche sounds wonderful thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!