Large Batch Spaghetti SauceFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 10 pounds ground beef shopping list
- 10 cloves minced garlic shopping list
- 10 cans tomatoes chopped with juice shopping list
- 10 tablespoons dried parsley flakes shopping list
- 10 bay leaves shopping list
- 5 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 7-1/2 teaspoons oregano shopping list
- 5 teaspoons brown sugar shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons thyme shopping list
- 5 cans tomato paste shopping list
- 5 cups minced onions shopping list
- 1 large green pepper shopping list
- 10 stalks celery shopping list
- 5 cups water shopping list
How to make it
- Put all ingredients in large vessel and simmer uncovered for 3 hours stirring occasionally.
- Remove bay leaves before serving over your favorite pasta.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating6 people
Great recipe, Chef Meow!! I love making my spaghetti sauces from scratch! High Five! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
I have a massive graduation party to plan and this might make the cut. Volume recipes are encouraged. I can't decide to do Italian or do a full-on hot dog push cart with multiple toppings. (did that before and it was a huge amount of work and expe...morenotyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
Sounds great. At least it will be easy to downsize the recipe to 1/10 LOL :)donman in Hammond loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!