Oat Applesauce MuffinsFrom capedread 5 years ago
How to make it
- Place oats in a small bowl, pour in buttermilk. Let sit for two hours at room temperature
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Grease 12 muffin cups or line with paper muffin liners.
- stir together whole wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda and brown sugar.
- Stir in oat/buttermilk mixture, applesauce and egg;
- mix well.
- Pour batter into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into center of muffin comes out clean.
The Cookcapedread Peterborough. Cambridgeshire, GB
The Rating4 people
These sound wholesome and delicious! Thanks for the great post!juels in Clayton loved it
I make a similar muffin recipe and they are delicious. High 5!lor in Toronto loved it
sound soo good thanks a print and try high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!