Oat Applesauce MuffinsFrom capedread 6 years ago
How to make it
- Place oats in a small bowl, pour in buttermilk. Let sit for two hours at room temperature
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Grease 12 muffin cups or line with paper muffin liners.
- stir together whole wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda and brown sugar.
- Stir in oat/buttermilk mixture, applesauce and egg;
- mix well.
- Pour batter into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into center of muffin comes out clean.
The Cookcapedread Peterborough. Cambridgeshire, GB
The Rating4 people
sound soo good thanks a print and try high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
I make a similar muffin recipe and they are delicious. High 5!lor in Toronto loved it
These sound wholesome and delicious! Thanks for the great post!juels in Clayton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!