CHOCOLATE WALNUT PIEFrom henrie 6 years ago
- 1 4-oz. pkg. Bakers German sweet chocolate shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. butter shopping list
- 1 cup white corn syrup shopping list
- 1/3 cup sugar shopping list
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 1 ½ cups chopped walnuts shopping list
- 1 9-inch unbaked pie shell shopping list
- Cool Whip shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350*
- Microwave chocolate and butter in large bowl on high for 2 minutes or until margarine is melted. Remove from microwave and stir until chocolate is completely melted. Stir in corn syrup, sugar, eggs, and vanilla until well blended. Stir in walnuts. Pour into pastry shell.
- Bake 55 minutes or until knife inserted halfway between center and edge comes out clean.
- Garnish with Cool Whip.