Peach Cobbler MuffinsFrom henrie 5 years ago
- 2 medium peaches, peeled and cut into small dice shopping list
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar, divided shopping list
- 2 Tbsp butter, cut into 1/4-teaspoon pieces shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 2 cups Original Bisquick baking mix shopping list
- 2/3 cup whole milk shopping list
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil shopping list
- -- Topping -- shopping list
- 2 Tbsp granulated sugar shopping list
- Dash ground cinnamon shopping list
How to make it
- Position rack in center of oven and preheat to 400 degrees (F). Have
- 24 miniature muffin cups at hand.
- In small bowl, combine peaches, cinnamon and 2 tablespoons sugar; set aside.
- Place 1/4 teaspoon butter in bottom of each muffin cup and bake until brown, about 2 minutes.
- In medium bowl, beat egg lightly. Stir in Bisquick baking mix,
- remaining sugar, milk and oil, mixing just until blended. Gently stir
- in peaches. Divide mixture evenly among cups.
- Make topping: In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon. Evenly sprinkle mixture over muffins.
- Bake 15 minutes until golden-brown. Cool 5 minutes; remove from pan.
- Makes 24 miniature muffins.
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating5 people
kinda like peach cake only muffins yummy high 5 great post thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Henrie, these sound wonderful. I'll be trying them for sure. Thanks & 5 forksbrianna in loved it
MMMMMM these sound soooo good. high 5. Luvycardinal54 in Cuthbert loved it