Key Lime Cheesecake simliar to the cheesecake factoryFrom henrie 7 years ago
- For crust shopping list
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs, crushed (approximate ly 2 sleeves) shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter, melted shopping list
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- For filling shopping list
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, room temperature shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/4 cup flour shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 3/4 cup trader joe's key lime juice shopping list
How to make it
- In 9 or 10 inch springform pan, combine crumbs, melted butter, and 1/4 cup sugar. Press evenly over bottom of pan and halfway up sides. Bake at 375 for 7-8 minutes, no longer.
- Cream room temperature cream cheese well, add sugar, and cream until smooth, scraping sides and bottom of bowl frequently to integrate any cream cheese lumps. Cream in sour cream, eggs, flour and vanilla. When smooth once more, stir in lime juice. Note: 3/4 Cup of Key Lime juice makes a very tart cheesecake. If you prefer a less tart cheesecake, start with 1/3 cup and increase to taste.
- Pour over prepared crust. Return to 375 oven for 15 minutes. Lower temperature to 250 and continue baking 50 minutes for 10 inch pan, 55 minutes for 9 inch pan. Cool on wire rack IN PAN for 20 minutes. Run a sharp knife around edge to loosen cheesecake, but do NOT remove from pan. Refrigerate at least 6 hours before serving. May be garnished with sweetened whipped cream, lime zest, or both.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating9 people
wow Im a cheesecake lover yummy high5 thanks bunchesmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
This is one that I'll have to try. I love cheese cake. I don't add cherries, etc. to the top. I like to have my flavor inside so this fits my taste perfect.marthacheves in Charlotte loved it
mmmm.. Henrie, sounds delicious, thanks for sharing!magali777 in Mexico loved it