Key Lime BlossomsFrom annieamie 7 years ago
- For the muffins: shopping list
- 1 box of yellow cake mix shopping list
- 1 small box of lemon instant Jello pudding shopping list
- 4 large eggs shopping list
- 3/4 cup of light vegetable oil shopping list
- Glaze: shopping list
- 4 cups of powdered sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup of key lime juice or fresh lime juice shopping list
- 3 TB veg. oil shopping list
- 3 TB water shopping list
- MINI MUFFIN PAN shopping list
- Wire Rack over a pan covered in foil or wax paper to catch excess glaze. shopping list
How to make it
- Using a mixer, blend the four ingredients together for the muffins.
- Let this mix at a medium speed for three minutes until well blended.
- The batter will be very thick!
- Spray a mini muffin pan with non-stick spray.
- Using 2 spoons, fill the muffin tins to 1/2.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes.
- When you remove the pan out of the oven, flip over the muffins on to a dish towel and glaze... see glazing instructions below.
- Mix all of the Glaze ingredients together with a wisk until the mixture is smooth and well-blended.
- Drop two muffins at a time into the glaze and with two forks, move the muffins around in the glaze to cover the muffins completely. Remove the muffins from the glaze and place on the wire rack to dry.
- Once the glaze has dried completely, serve.
- Note: I tried this with orange juice and the muffins were just wonderful. I did use the lemon pudding mixture with the orange muffins. ...... For a more adult flavor, I'm sure you could use a Marguerita Mix!
People Who Like This Dish 7
- inancook Hollis Center, ME
- rhondalynne Lake City, Michigan
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- juels Clayton, NC
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- sydposs Sydney - Australia, AL
- hileeboydston Montgomery, AL
- jeffsgirl Medford, OR
- mbeards2 Omaha, NE
- annieamie Los Angeles, US
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookannieamie Los Angeles, US
The Rating4 people
Lawd, you said the magic word, lime!! Next to lemon, orange and grapefruit, my favorite flavor. LOL, call me anytime you have something citrus on the plate. LOVE IT!notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
Oh yum! These do look and sound sooo goood!!! A must make for me! Love the glaze here too!juels in Clayton loved it
omg !!!!!!!!!! i love key lime these are wonderful
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Cookin Moms348 members
Cupcake Love96 members
Quick N Easy123 members
Kid Friendly Recipes207 members
Muffins, Quick Breads, Scones and Biscuits282 members
Cooking With Kids276 members
Everyday Chefs68 members
Newbie Foodies98 members
School Lunches And Snacks76 members