Roasted New Potatoes And CarrotsFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter shopping list
- 2 tablespoons diced yellow onion shopping list
- 1 teaspoon caraway seed crushed shopping list
- 1 clove garlic minced shopping list
- 12 baby carrots peeled and washed shopping list
- 3/4 pound new potatoes scrubbed shopping list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 then melt butter in saucepan large enough to hold carrots.
- Add onion and cook over medium heat two minutes until onion begins to wilt.
- Add minced garlic and caraway to saucepan and cook another minute.
- Add carrots to saucepan and toss to coat then cook stirring often for 2 minutes.
- Cover carrots with water and bring to boil then cook 2 minutes and drain through sieve.
- Prick potatoes in several areas with a knife.
- Place potatoes and carrots in large mixing bowl then add olive oil and granulated garlic.
- Season with salt and pepper the toss to coat.
- Place potatoes and carrots in roasting pan and roast turning occasionally 35 minutes.
- Season vegetables with salt and pepper then serve immediately.