Cheesy Mac And BeefFrom kimmer 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat large saute pan (or electric skillet) on medium-high 2–3 minutes.
- Place ground beef in pan, cook, stirring to crumble meat, until beef is brown and no pink remains.
- Stir in broth, water, and macaroni; bring to a boil. Cook 10–12 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until liquid is mostly absorbed and macaroni is soft and tender.
- Stir milk into pasta, remove from heat.
- Stir in both cheeses until smooth and melted.
The Cookkimmer Dunedin, FL
The Rating4 people
Sounds yummy! My hubbys favorite.gapeach55 in Covington loved it
Sounds like a winner to me :)donman in Hammond loved it
Made this last night and it went over real well. It was real rich and cheesy :)donman in Hammond loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!