Eriettas Raspberry Meltaway CookiesFrom lunchboxer 8 years ago
- 1 cup butter or margarine (don't use whipped) shopping list
- 8 oz. cream cheese block shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 1/4 cup flour shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. salt shopping list
- raspberry preserves (other flavors work as well) shopping list
- powdered sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Beat cream cheese, butter and sugar until creamy-smooth.
- Add salt & flour
- Divide into two portions and chill for 2 hours.
- Roll one portion out to 1/8" thickness and cut with a round 3" cutter.
- Put 1/4 tsp. preserves in center of each cooky.
- Fold over opposite ends, slightly overlapping edges.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes until golden brown.
- Before they cool, dust with powdered sugar (it won't stick as well on cooled cookies)
- (Serving count is an estimate, not written in stone.)
The Cooklunchboxer Columbia, MO
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!