My Favorite Potato SoupFrom zena824 8 years ago
- 3 cups water shopping list
- 3 cups diced, raw potatoes shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped celery shopping list
- 2 cups scalded milk shopping list
- 2 bullion cubes shopping list
- 3 tabs butter shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon flour shopping list
- 1/2 can cream of chicken soup, celery and mushroom soup shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Cook potatoes, onions and celery in water until tender.
- Add milk, bullion cubes, butter and let come back to a boil.
- Mix sour cream with flour till smooth; add to soup, stirring till smooth.
- Add soups. (can use more or less of each soup)
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook for about 30 more minutes.
- Garnish with Cooked bacon crumbled, cheddar cheese grated, and green onions chopped....
The Cookzena824 Somewhere, USA, AR
The Rating5 people
Love seeing you and your great recipes!!wynnebaer in Dunnellon loved it
almost like the soup I make great post thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Sounds hearty and sooo good! Thanks for the great post!juels in Clayton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!