Carrot Cake Cheesecake With Pineapple Cream Cheese FrostingFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 16 ounces cream cheese softened shopping list
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 2-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 tablespoon flour shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon shopping list
- 8-1/2 ounce can crushed pineapple drained with juice reserved shopping list
- 1 cup grated carrots shopping list
- 1/2 cup coconut shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
- Frosting: shopping list
- 2 ounces cream cheese softened shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter softened shopping list
- 1-3/4 cup confectioners’ sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 tablespoon reserved pineapple juice shopping list
How to make it
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Beat in flour, eggs and vanilla extract until smooth then set aside.
- Combine oil, sugar, eggs and vanilla then mix well and stir in dry ingredients.
- Mix well then stir in drained pineapple, carrots, coconut and walnuts.
- Spread 1-1/2 cups carrot cake batter over bottom of greased spring form pan.
- Drop cream cheese batter over carrot cake batter by spoonfuls.
- Top with large spoons of remaining cake batter then repeat with cream cheese batter.
- Spread evenly with knife then bake at 350 for 60 minutes then cool to room temperature.
- Refrigerate then while cold top with frosting.
- To make frosting combine cream cheese, butter, sugar, vanilla and reserve juice.
- Beat until smooth the frost top of cheesecake and refrigerate 4 hours before serving.
People Who Like This Dish 10
- pamela9348 Nowhere, Us
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- kitchenwhizzer Bradford, CA
- raelene1951 Brighton, CO
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- goodhomecooking Tucson, AZ
- camallam ST JOHNS, CA
- magmil59 Miramar, FL
- lnbee Oak Park, IL
- jeffsgirl Medford, OR
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating6 people
Love carrot cake.. THIS might be even BETTER! Thanks, meow and my ^5.
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
This does sound different and delicious! Love the carrots and pineapples here, and the frosting sounds yummy, too! Bookmarked.juels in Clayton loved it
love this cheesecake and all the great ingredients,pineapple yum gotta love it thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!