Chilies Rellenos CasseroleFrom mark555 5 years ago
- 1 4oz can whole California green chilies, seeded shopping list
- 1/3 lb Jack cheese, large chunks shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1/3 Cup milk shopping list
- 1/2 Cup flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 Cup sharp cheddar cheese - Shredded shopping list
- 1 7oz can green chile salsa shopping list
How to make it
- Divide cheese evenly among the chilies, folding or tucking the cheese inside.
- Butter 1 1/2 quart casserole and arrange chilies side by side in the bottom.
- Beat eggs until thick and foamy and add milk, flour and baking powder.
- Beat until smooth as possible.
- Pour the egg batter over the chilies, moistening evenly the surface of all the chilies.
- Sprinkle with 1 Cup of cheese.
- Bake uncovered for about 30 minutes or until casserole is puffed and appears set.
- Serve with salsa
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookmark555 Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World, KS
The Rating9 people
WOW - I LOVE IT - GOOD AND EASY!
CAROL LEEleebear in Brookpark loved it
This is one of my very favorite meals love it mark yummy
i add 2 cheeses when i make it..... pepperjack cheese and cheddar or any other
tink..the fairy princess spreading magical pixie dust on your great recipes lolminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
OK I'm dropping a dime, I think I am the only one that reads the whole intro. Are you a musician? Anyway I love your recipe already saved and printed to do. Thanks Markgagagrits in Irmo loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!