Reuben dipFrom qwikdraw9 7 years ago
- 12 oz cream cheese shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup grated swiss shopping list
- 1 c sauerkraut, squeezed well and chopped shopping list
- 1 lb lean corn beef, chopped shopping list
- 1 teaspoon season salt shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 loaf cocktail bread shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Soften cream cheese
- Mix cream cheese, sour cream, and season salt.
- Stir in sauerkraut, corned beef, and swiss cheese.
- Place mixture into a buttered, shallow casserole.
- Bake at 350 degress for approximately 30 minutes or until bubbly.
- Serve with cocktail rye bread.
The Cookqwikdraw9 Chicago, IL
The Rating5 people
I do like her rueben dip - now you've made me hungry for it again. We haven't had that in a long time, have we? I just realized you are going to be SET for the next family cookbook, aren't you? Abby, you better start playing catch up...you, too, M...morekrumkake in Chicago Suburbs loved it
Love anything Rueben! 5!dooley in Crossroads loved it
You are on a roll girl...:)gagagrits in Irmo loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!