Rich Peanut Butter Chocolate PieFrom dmiller64116 9 years ago
- 1 c graham wafer crumbs shopping list
- 1/4 c Granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/4 c butter, melted shopping list
- 12 oz cream cheese shopping list
- 12 oz peanut butter shopping list
- 1 c Granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 c whipping cream shopping list
- 1/2 c Granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 c whipping cream shopping list
- 1 t vanilla shopping list
- 4 oz semisweet chocolate shopping list
- 4 T butter shopping list
How to make it
- For crust, combine crumbs, sugar and melted butter.
- Press firmly over bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake crust in a 350F oven for 10 minutes then cool completely.
- To prepare filling, combine cream cheese, peanut butter and sugar with an electric mixer on high speed.
- Whip cream and fold into peanut butter mixture.
- Spoon into springform pan.
- To prepare topping, combine sugar, cream and vanilla in saucepan and stir.
- Place over medium-high heat and bring to boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes. Do not stir.
- Remove pan from heat, add chocolate and butter.
- Stir with wooden spoon until chocolate has melted and mixture becomes quite shiny, about 5 minutes.
- Pour chocolate over filling, refrigerate at least 8 hours or overnight.