Banana Chip Blondie BarsFrom jo_jo_ba 7 years ago
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup corn flour (not cornstarch!) shopping list
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour shopping list
- 1 tbsp custard powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup white sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup margarine, softened shopping list
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 egg white shopping list
- 3 tbsp water shopping list
- 1/4 cup craisins shopping list
- 1/2 cup (slightly crushed before measuring) banana chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375F, grease or line a 9" square baking pan.
- Whisk together flours, custard powder, baking soda and salt in a small bowl, set aside.
- Cream together sugars and margarine.
- Beat in vanilla, egg white and water until smooth.
- Slowly mix in dry ingredients until well incorporated, the fold in the craisins and banana chips.
- Scrape into the prepared pan and bake 13-15 minutes. Cool completely in pan before slicing.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!